Effective leadership is one of the central attributes in the provision of effective healthcare.
All members of the team will be called upon to demonstrate their leadership at any stage throughout their professional life. The Effective Leadership in the Healthcare Setting course is designed to introduce you to leadership. Leadership comes more easily to some than others. Whilst we may hear people described as ‘natural leaders’, leadership skills can be developed.
The workshop is facilitated by Dr Lloyd Nash (right), who is a practicing physician, co-founder of Global Ideas and an expert in healthcare leadership.
This program comprises a 6 hour workshop supported by online preparation covering:
- Identifying your leadership potential
- Developing your leadership
- Leadership today: Philosophy, Innovation, Delivery
- Feel more confident in leadership
- Be better equipped in leadership situations
- Problem solve healthcare challenges using cutting edge leadership thinking
- 22 June 2018
- 26 October 2018
- 22 November 2018
Level 7, 118 Queen St.
Melbourne VIC 3000