Our Clinical Bridging Intensive, is a full-time program (5 days a week between Monday to Friday) for international medical graduates who are looking to practice in Australia. By the time you have finished the course, you will have all the knowledge you need to sit the AMC clinical exam with confidence.
Taught by practitioners in their respective fields, you will be taken through a range of clinical subjects and learn how they are practiced in Australia.
Lectures and tutorials are given in:
- obstetrics and gynaecology
- communication skills
In addition the course features role-play workshops, clinical visit to major healthcare services and the opportunity to be fully involved in discussions on key issues with fellow students.
Trial Exam Included
To prepare you for your AMC clinical exam, our Clinical Bridging Course Intensive includes a clinical trial exam prior to the end of the course. Just like the real thing, this features 16 objective structured clinical examination (OSCE) stations, each eight minutes long. We’ll give you detailed feedback on your performance, both individually and in groups – so you know which areas to focus on. For further information about the Clinical Trial Exam click here.
- A pass in the AMC MCQ examination
- Proficiency in the English language is recommended
- Successful applicants will be required to provide a police check
- The course fee includes a copy of the AMC Handbook of Clinical Assessment, plus full access to Therapeutic Guidelines for the duration of the course.
- The course also includes visits to the emergency department and access to our Learning Managment System (HEAL Online), which provides a significant amount of information of relevant and current AMC topics for you to review throughout the period of the course.
A list of accommodation providers is available on request.
If you enrol in this course, you may be eligible for a 10% past student discount.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the International Medical Graduates team on +61 3 9642 3450.