Are you eligible for a 10% AMC Bridging Course discount? Students who have completed an MCQ or Clinical Bridging Course with HEAL or VMPF are eligible to apply for a 10% Past Student Discount on any future MCQ Bridging Course or Clinical Intensive Bridging Course.
Follow the steps below and submit your Refund Application Form to claim your discount.
Past Student Discount
A 10% discount will be given to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must have completed any previous MCQ or Clinical Bridging Course with VMPF or HEAL.
- The applicant must apply for their preferred course online via the HEAL website and pay the full course fee when instructed.
- The applicant must complete the discount application form.
- HEAL will refund 10% to the applicant upon confirmation of their past student status and after their course commences.
- The discount only applies to MCQ Bridging Courses, Online MCQ Bridging Courses, and Clinical Intensive Bridging Courses.
- Refunds will be applied to the card used for the course fee payment. If an alternative method of payment was used, the refund will be processed as deemed suitable by HEAL.
- The courses mentioned on this page refer to HEAL’s international graduate courses only.
- These discounts do not apply to any of HEAL’s FEE-HELP courses.
- HEAL reserves the right to change or withdraw this discount policy without notice.
If you are eligable for a discount from HEAL, download your Discount Application Form.