Preparing you for your pre-employment structured clinical interview (PESCI).
If you are applying to enter general practice (GP) or seeking employment in a hospital in Victoria, you may need to sit a PESCI. Our PESCI training course will help prepare you for this process.
What is PESCI?
PESCI is designed to test whether you can apply relevant clinical knowledge in a practical, safe and effective manner before entering employment in the state of Victoria. It is conducted by healthcare administrators and clinicians from either hospital or primary care settings.
Getting you ready for interview
Our one day workshop will prepare you for that interview, by:
- giving you a thorough understanding of what PESCI is all about
- taking you through the sort of questions you might be asked
- giving you some tips and tricks from PESCI assessors
- rehearsing your interview with plenty of interactive role plays
- Open to any interested IMG (standard or competent pathway)
Register Your Interest
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the International Medical Graduates team on +61 3 9642 3450.