Making sure you’re prepared for your new job in Australia. If you are a junior doctor wanting to brush up on your skills, this course is for you. There are many aspects of working in the Australian healthcare industry that may be different to what you’re used to.
Our Work Ready course is designed to prepare you for life as an Australian GP or hospital-based doctor. Through a series of hands-on, simulation-based and informative sessions, we’ll introduce you to:
- skills based procedures such as basic plstering and suturing:
- techniques in basic life support:
- understanding basic radiology and ultrasound imaging:
- intepreting ECGs:
- creating an effective CV for your job application.
Our tutors include:
- Practising clinicians
- Simulation educators
- Other industry specialists
- Open to any interested IMG (standard or competent pathway)
Register Your Interest
For more information, email us at email@example.com or call our International Medical Graduates team on +61 3 9642 3450.