Are you eligible for a 10% discount?
If you have studied with HEAL before, you may be eligible for a 10% discount on your next course.
Students who have completed an MCQ or Clinical Bridging Course* with HEAL are eligible to apply for a 10% Past Student Discount on any future MCQ Bridging Course, Clinical Bridging Course* or Clinical Trial Exam.
Follow the steps below to claim your discount.
*Excludes FEE-HELP Clinical Bridging Courses
Past Student Discount
A 10% discount will be given to applicants who meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must have completed an MCQ or Clinical Bridging Course with HEAL within the last five (5) years.
- The applicant must apply for their preferred course online via the HEAL website and pay the full course fee when instructed.
- The applicant must email firstname.lastname@example.org and supply proof of purchase for their previous HEAL course.
- HEAL will refund 10% to the applicant upon confirmation of their past student status and after their course commences.
- The discount only applies to MCQ Bridging Courses, Clinical Bridging Courses and Clinical Trial Exams.
- Refunds will be applied to the card used for the course fee payment. If an alternative method of payment was used, the refund will be processed as deemed suitable by HEAL.
- The courses mentioned on this page refer to HEAL’s international graduate courses only.
- These discounts do not apply to any of HEAL’s FEE-HELP courses.
- HEAL reserves the right to change or withdraw this discount policy without notice.