At HEAL, we provide a range of programs for students, professionals and healthcare organisations.
Some of these are aimed at helping international graduates secure a job in the Australian healthcare industry. Others – like our simulated participants program – are intended to assist in the delivery of quality health education across all health professions. Our continuing professional development (CPD) programs are designed for all health professionals in an online environment to benefit those who choose to study in their own time and place.
HEAL programs have been written by content experts utilising the HEAL Program Quality Framework. Continuing professional development courses attract CPD points/hours by accrediting bodies including:
- Australian College of Nursing (ACN)
- Australian College of Rural and Remote Medicine (ACRRM)
- Australian Physiotherapy Council (APC)
- Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (RACS)
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)